Thursday, May 2, 2013

P2. Goals


When I set goals, I try my hardest to achieve them in the best way I can. And, so far this year I have done a very good job at achieving the goals. Like I wanted to be, I was very consistent with keeping high grades. Right now we are in the fourth quarter, and I plan to keep my grades high still. This is my pathway to fulfilling my college dreams, and I am on a pretty good streak to getting to that point I feel. I am also working very hard in my sports. So far, I have been a scholar athlete for volleyball and basketball.  And for softball, I am in the middle of working on it. Also, I am working on getting an academic award at the end of the year. Keeping my grades will help me get into the college I want. I still want to go to go to Canisius for child education. I help me get to this point; I have a CEIP class put on my schedule. It is an internship class. I will be sent to another school to be and intern and get the real experience. It is a good thing to do to get me prepared for the occupation I want to do. And, with college softball, I will start to watch the college level when it comes on TV. With my hair and wanting it to be so long like theirs is, I am not too successful. It is a pretty good length, but my hair is too thin to ever be that long. I will get there soon enough hopefully. My junior year has brought a lot of challenges, however I am working my hardest to make the best out of it. This is my future and I am ready to succeed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment