It is that time of year for yearbook season. This year is my
third yearbook because I am a junior and get one every year. It’s always an
exciting time of year because every single year it is totally different. This
year was interesting because for every day that yearbooks would be handed out
to different classes, the yearbook committee would decorate the school with
ribbon and balloons. That’s pretty interesting. I don’t think that has ever
been done. It is good to have small changes like that. It was all color
coordinated with the class that was getting their yearbooks that day. The first day I got my yearbook I looked
through it all with some people the minute I got it. It was a pretty good
yearbook. The only thing is that with the sports’ pages, they messed up a lot
of the names for players. That was a little annoying. That was the only true
bad thing about it. For the most part though, the rest of it was good though.
There were a lot of funny pictures of people in there too which topped it. The
cover of it this year was pretty different. This was different in a good way
though. They were very old fashioned with the faded cover, and it made the
yearbook look well-designed. And, then with the distribution of yearbooks comes
the yearbook signing. Yearbook signing is a pain in a way because you never
know what to write. It’s one of the hardest things to do, especially if it is
someone you are really close with, because there is SO MUCH TO WRITE. But,
yearbook signing is still fun too in a way because in a few years, it helps you
remember all the good times you had. It brings back the best memories that you
won’t ever want to forget again.
No comments:
Post a Comment