Thursday, May 16, 2013

Q5. My Boys


You always do find out who your true friends are. And for me, this year was the official year for me. Sometimes people see it coming, and then other times they don’t. Good friends are the ones who have stuck with you from the beginning. Also, you come to find that guy friends have way less drama than the girls do. Yes, guys do have their bad days, however, in the end, it is great to have them around. I wouldn't trade my guy friends for anything in the world. I especially have a few guy best friends that I couldn't go a day without. I have the absolute most fun with them. The laughter and jokes with them never end, which is hilarious. They are stupid and funny at the same time, which make them worth it. I always feel like they are my older brothers, and I am just the little sister. It isn't a bad thing because I do know that no matter what, those boys will have my back and I was will do the same for them. it is so nice to know that your boys have your back like no other! During the each day we have grown closer and closer each day and I can’t wait to see how much closer we will be after school. True friends stick together, and I know that when we all go away to college, my boys will be some of the people that I make sure to stay in touch with when we all go our separate. Too good of relationships have formed to just throw it away now. I will stick with my boys until the end, and I am not going anywhere. I love my boys to pieces, and I wouldn't have it any other way than to be so close with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment