It is said that people come into your life for a reason, a
season, or a lifetime. And I want to start off with saying that this person I am
going to talk about is coming into my life for a lifetime. Nicole Fischer is my
best friend, and I have no idea what I would do without her. It all started
when we became close sophomore year in high school. We did everything together. Then towards the middle/end of last year things started going down-hill a little. It a long
story, but that is history now. Then, junior year came around and we got back
to talking to each other. Months and months went on with this, getting closer
and closer by the day. Now to this day we are back to the way we used to be! Words
can’t describe how good it is that we are so close again. There is nothing more
I missed than being close with this girl. I tell her all and everything, and I know
I can trust her with anything. We have the best laughs together like no other,
and then she is always there to cheer me up when things aren't going so well too.
She is legitimately ALWAYS there for me, and I never know how to thank her
enough. The even better part about my friendship with her is that we are like
one person together. It always happens where we have the same thoughts, wear
the same outfits, or want to do the same things. We just know each other that
well. What came between us before is crazy to think about because I could not
imagine life without her. I love this girl to death and can’t thank her enough
for being in my life. LOVE YOU TO PIECES NICOLE!
No comments:
Post a Comment