Thursday, May 2, 2013

P3. Ms. Chrzanowski & Education


Some people don’t want to go into the education field because they don’t want to deal with the kids. Some do want to because they are a people person. To be a teacher, I feel as if you need to be a people person. There is a need to try and really connect with your students and have a good relationship with them to have things go well. In can be a win/win situation. It all goes back to earning respect to get respect too. Students like when it isn’t all about a dictatorship. When students get a say, and can connect with what teachers think, everything works out better. It is also a lot about getting a feel of what the students like. Because teachers will be more happy if they can have happy students. I feel as if people say an ideal teacher is one that dictates. When people think of teachers, sometimes, depending on the teacher, they aren’t the best thoughts. However, an well-rounded ideal teacher I think is one that connects with students the best, makes them happy, and tries to get all the work done needed in the class also. I want to go into the education field and I feel as if I will do a pretty good job because I have been there and done that as a student. I would like to say thank you to Ms. Chrzanowski for being there with us for some time. It was fun and it was cool to see someone I actually knew come back and student teach at Alden. I hope everything goes well with the education field that she is going in to. And, she really did a nice job getting to know us and have fun with us too. Lastly, Austin and I will always be star-crossed lovers! J

No comments:

Post a Comment