Thursday, May 16, 2013

Q2. SUMMER 2013


I can’t wait for SUMMER 2013 to begin! Every summer is one to remember, but I’m definitely ready for this one to be the best! I am so ready to get exams out of the way, and start the summer adventures. The warm weather is already here, and it kills me to be stuck in school while it is like this outside. But, soon enough, I will be lying out by the pool, soaking up the sun, and enjoying myself. Summer is the best times to make memories with friends, and I can’t wait! There are so many endless things to do, especially when you don’t have to worry about school and homework. Some of the many things I plan to do are go to the beach, go to the zoo, play paint twister, and just be stupid with friends. It is going to be the best times. This is a summer to make sure we remember because it’s the summer before senior year. This is the time of our lives; I have to make the most of it with people that mean the most. I also have softball this summer, like every summer. This year I am a part of the Clarence Red Devils travel team. I love the girls on my team, so it should be a good time! Another thing that is big in the summer is country concerts. I want to go to a lot of them this year, but I will just have to play it all around the softball schedule. Also, my sisters and I always find crazy things to do during the summer, so we will just have to wait and see what that turns out to be. Summer is way too short to fit all these adventures. But, with the little time, they are the best memories.  

No comments:

Post a Comment