I am not the biggest fan of reading. I hate that when you
are in a class, made to read something, and it is the most boring thing. Then,
you can’t even get into what you read. It doesn't help that you don’t like to
read on top of it. But, however this year in English, I read a book that I liked.
It was The Hunger Games, the first book of the series. We were doing
group projects and our group got to read this one. It was such a good book. It
helped that I saw the movie when it came out too because I knew the story line
This got me excited to read the book because the movie was amazing. And, it is
said that books are usually better than the movies. My two sisters both read the book and said it
was so good. The younger sister, who also is not the biggest fan of reading,
even liked it. Throughout the book, I was so into what I was reading. The book
always keeps your mind going. There is a lot of adventure, suspense, intensity,
and even some romance, which made the book great! There is truly no other book
like this and about this topic of the Hunger Games. It is very unique in so
many ways. Also, I am always a sucker for a good romance. I love how Katniss
and Gale have had a close relationship since they were kids. It doesn't specifically say it, but the audience can tell that they are in love. However,
then everything gets twisted around, and Peeta comes into the picture. Then, as
Katniss and Peeta go off to the Hunger Games as tributes, they start to have
feelings for each other. It is all just one big, confusing love circle. But,
all the adventures of the book is what keeps it interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment