Thursday, May 2, 2013

P5. Alden Softball


Choice blogs are sometimes difficult to pick, but I have another good plan for this one! The subject is going to be about my Alden softball team. I’ll start out by saying that I love these girls to death. It seems to be that every sports team that I have been on this year have been close with each other. And, my softball team is definitely one of the top ones. Team chemistry is what helps a team succeed in the best way. If there is none, it is highly likely that the team won’t get too far. Then, no chemistry only also leads to single players trying to be the whole team. It just doesn't work that way. And, this year my team has good chemistry. We get each other, and who we really are. We know how to work through things together, and never give up. We all get along so well, and that is hard to find on team. This team is definitely a unique and talented group. Our goal this year is to be #1! We want it so bad, and all of our minds have that in mind. We definitely all have the same mind set. This team can go so far, and right now we are on a good roll. We work hard every game until the last inning and never give up. We always pick each other up and just get ready for the next play. This year’s group is so talented, and I can’t wait to see what we will be like next year. We are losing one player which is very sad, but I think we will still be so strong as a team. Playing with the same people for a long time helps. And, this team has a lot going for them. So we will do whatever it takes to strive for the win!

No comments:

Post a Comment