Friday, April 26, 2013

P1. TV

Watching television is not one of my favorite things to do. I would rather get up, and go do something else. I don’t really watch a lot of TV. The only main time that I really watch TV is at night, before I go to bed. I just lie on the couch and relax before bedtime. I especially like it when there are good movies on to watch. I absolutely love Nicholas Sparks and Harry Potter weekends. They are the best! Shows that I like to watch NCIS, CSI: Miami, Criminal Minds, Reba, SpongeBob, and Pretty Little Liars. In my house, there are 6 televisions in my house. Two of them are the ones to play a VHS. Those are still my favorite because I love old fashioned. VHS are my favorite. Have VHS and DVD shows how much things in life have changed.  There are many positives and negatives associated with watching TV. TV is definitely something to do when there is nothing else to do, which is positive. Instead of just listening to something, it’s a visual. The weather channel is a good example of this. People listen to the radio for finding out how the weather will be. However, on TV, people can actually see the weather patterns, what places it hits, and what will be the weather for the days to come. TV can also be educational, which is another positive. The negative side to TV is that with the shows kids are interested in these days, they drain their brains in a way. It does no good for anyone, and then this ends up being all that they want to do.  It decreases the positive thoughts of wanting to go and actually do physical activity. It is sad to say that this is pretty true. This makes me not like TV that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment