It is that time of year for prom! This year is my first time
going to prom and I am very excited. My sister went to prom a lot and I always
loved to help her out at this time of year. There is picking out a dress,
shoes, jewelry, makeup, and hair styles. That is definitely the most fun about
prom. This is a little unique for prom this year because I am re-wearing my
sister’s prom dress from senior year. She
is so excited that I am doing this because now the dress will get more use out
of it than only that one time that she wore it. We are very excited because this
also saves money. I don’t have to go buy a dress! I am going to wear the same jewelry
she did also. At first, when I first started thinking about prom dresses, I wasn’t
quite sure what I was going to do. Then, one day I decided to try Lindsey’s
dress on. I fell in love with it right away. It has a Cinderella poof, and that
is one of my favorites. I knew that this had to be the dress I wear. I feel like a princess in it. I am very
excited to be the day of prom, and I get to put the dress on and wear it all
night. I am going on my Nick’s bus, and
this should be a blast as well. I will be with the most fun people all night, and
I am ready just to have so much fun. I am on prom committee, so I know what is
coming already. This makes me even more excited because it will be very nice.
Afterwards we are going somewhere with the limo and then to Nick’s house for
the night. I can’t wait for prom to be here already!
No comments:
Post a Comment