Wednesday, April 10, 2013

O2. College


This is very true that people somewhere else are doing way worse than I am.  Also, I agree that dropping out will cost more in the longer run than attending college. College is not for everyone, however, in the end, people need to think of the expenses. College will help you a lot in the long run. However, I know people that did not attend college and they have a lot going for them right now. For me, I want to go to college. A dream of mine for a while has been to go to Canisius College. I want to major in child education. I love to work with kids and I can’t wait to get started with that profession. If I can’t find a teaching job, I can always work as a special education teacher or work at a day care. I really would like to work with kids, and stick with it. Also, I would love to play softball in college. It has been my biggest dream since I was a kid. Canisius has a very good softball team, and I am going to work so hard to be a part of it! I am going to college because I want to have an organized plan in life. I’m not saying that people who don’t go don’t have a plan in life. This is just what I want and what I think is best for me. I want to continue with my education and look forward to a good future. I really only have my eye on Canisius and for right now, I don’t want to attend any other college. I hope that the college likes me and i get accepted. That would be one of the best moments in my life. The only thing I can do is work hard to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment