My mother is such an important person in my life. My father
is also a very important part of my life. It is unbelievable the amount of
things they do for me and my whole family. They inspire me every single day of
my life. I don’t go a day without being so thankful that they are the kind of people
they are. My mom is one of the strongest women I know. She always has
everything in order and truly makes life a lot easier. And my dad, there is no
man in this world that I love more than him. In softball and all my sports, he
always is there to help me in everything. My parents are the most amazing people. They
both work to put food on the table, send us to school to get an education, and
care for my sisters and I like no one else. My parents are so helpful with
everything, also. They always volunteer for everything and do so much for
others. They always are putting everyone else before themselves. My dad is the volunteer
athletic director and coach at St. John the Baptist. I have never seen someone
have so much pride in a school. So many people look up to him and respect him
for everything he does, including me. My mother volunteer for coaching sports
at St. Johns. And, when there are special events at the school, she is the
first to step up. A major thing that both of them are a part of is travel
softball. Lindsey, Anne, and I all played travel softball at the same time at
one point. And, they supported each one of us, each step of the way. Now, it is
only Anne and I who play. However, it is still a lot of time money and effort
put in. That takes up our whole summer, and you would never hear them complain
once. I would never ask for any other parents than the ones I have. They are
the reason why my life is as good as it is now. I love them to death, and I don’t
know what I would do without them.
No comments:
Post a Comment