Online publishing is a pretty interesting class. At first, I
didn’t really know that this class was about writing blogs and being a part of
The Bulldog. So, I began this class winging it. Once I was introduced to it, I
actually knew it was going to be a blast from the start. At the end of the day I
am the happiest person when I have to go to online publishing instead of trig.
I hate trig so much! I have the best class to be a part of. I sit next to
Brittany and Raeanne and it is seriously so much fun! Well, then there was a
seating arrangement and the three of us still sit next to each other. However,
Austin Zelasko got sat by us. It was a pretty fun time, but then Raeanne got
him removed from his seat to a different spot. So, we just blame Raeanne for
everything now. But, we still love her. Now we have Devon by us and it is still
pretty fun! Brittany, Raeanne, and I always laugh so much in this class.
Brittany and I always end up balling our eyes out when we laugh. It is a great
time because we are usually the ones to laugh at stupid things. The smallest
things will amuse us and we get distracted easily by the things that go on
during this class because they are so great. Another thing about online
publishing is that for the blogs, I hate when Mr. Currin makes us write four
choice blogs at once. And, this time is one of those times. I never know what
to write about. It takes me more time to think about what I am going to write
than actually writing the blogs. I hope this never happens again. However, this
is a pretty good blog for being a choice one. And, that is it for all! Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment