Thursday, November 8, 2012

E4. Taylor Swift!


I am a huge fan of country music. I support many country singers; however I have a certain singer that I absolutely love! Her name is Taylor Swift. I would have to say that I am one of her biggest fans. I remember when she first became famous. I fell in love with her music right away. I connected to her music right immediately, as well as many other fans. However, there is no fan greater than I! But, I believe that the reason her music is so well liked is because she thinks of her fans as she writes her music. Her music is mostly directed towards the teen generation, and most teens these days like to relate to her music usually because of a situation that they are going through. She knows how to help people get through rough and happy times through her lyrics, which many people appreciate. Most of all she shows and tells how to stick up for yourself through her music and not let any boy mess with you. She truly sings the advice through the lyrics that reaches the hearts of so many fans. I have found out that her music is even more powerful in person! I went to the concert in Buffalo and it was outstanding! I had the best time with my best friend because all we did was dance and sing extremely loud to every song. It was most definitely one of the best experiences of my life! When she first came on stage, I was on the edge of tears because I was so excited. The music was twice as powerful because it was so much louder and was as if it was going right though me. The feeling was truly unexplainable! I hope to go to her concert in Pittsburgh this year with my same friend so we can experience the overwhelming pleasure all over again! I will forever be the best Taylor Swift fan!                         

No comments:

Post a Comment