Movies are at my top interests. They are always a source to go to and
enjoyable when you truly have nothing else to do. I have many movies that I
adore, however I have top ones that are my all-time favorite! One of my top
favorite movies is The Notebook. I
still remember seeing the movie for the first time. It is probably the best
love story movie that is made known to mankind. It is about two total strangers
who meet at a carnival and it is basically love at first sight. The movie goes
on with the couple being absolutely perfect and has a true relationship. Every
girl wants a cute and perfect relationship like there’s, so everyone seriously
needs to reevaluate the movie and see how things should be! My next favorite
movie is The Lucky One. It is another
love and romance movie. When I saw this movie, I was amazed. It was so well set
up and has a great storyline. This movie is another great relationship one. It
is all about overcoming obstacles and finding out that what is meant to be will
find its way. The movie is the perfect example of true romance and I love it!
Another great movie that I enjoy is the first Hunger Games movie! The other movies obviously haven’t come out yet,
so I wouldn’t know which one I would like best. However, right now, I love the
start of the series. It is a different kind of genre and storyline, which makes
it so interesting. It has you always thinking what is coming up next and what
is going to happen in the future. The action that goes on in the movie is
unbelievable and keeps every one of the edge of their seats. I can’t wait for
the next movies to come out!
No comments:
Post a Comment