My life is going well so far. I have a great family and friends that I know I couldn’t live without. First off my family and I are so close. Ever since we were little we have just been one big happy family! We all grew up with sports in our lives, and I couldn’t imagine life without them. My three sisters and I all play them same sports, which are volleyball basketball and softball. We usually like to challenge each other to be better than the other, almost like a small competition between the three of us. My mom and dad are always there to support us in every sport. They are seriously the best parents ever. They are so dedicated to our sports we play and try to get to every single one of our games. Sometimes it doesn’t happen because they are trying to be at three places at once, but I understand if they can’t because I know they still tried. Our parents are like our managers when it comes to sports and I appreciate it so much. I wouldn’t replace my family for anything. I love them way too much. Also, I am so thankful for my friends that I have. I have many friends, however, there and certain ones that I am so close with. Throughout my life, friends have come and gone. But, right now I look back and realize that, that was the past and the present day is better. You always will find out who your true friends are, and sometimes I found that out the hard way. However, now I have friends that I know will be around for life. I know that they always have my back and that there is nothing that could come between us. Friends and family are very important thing to me, and they will always come first.
No comments:
Post a Comment