Tuesday, November 27, 2012

F3. My Kind of Music


Music is something that I don’t know if I could live without. It is something that will always keep you busy when you are in the middle of something or have nothing to do. I do so many things that are dealt with music. I listen to it in the car, sing karaoke, play it before sports games, fall asleep to it, and help me through happy and/or rough times. Music is definitely something that I can always relate to at different times. Music is words to a beat that help people get away from reality for a bit, and truly get into the feeling of the song and the fantasy. My favorite genre of music that I listen to is country music .I have grown up with country music throughout my life. That is my number one station that I always go to. I feel as if country music truly means something. The words, in a way, speak to you in any way you need it to. I mean, other music is great too, but I think country is more “down to earth”. I have my country singers that I definitely favor more than others. I love so many of them, but I especially love one certain singer. Her name is Taylor Swift. The minute I heard her very first song, I knew that she was going to be my number one country singer. Over the years she has come up with outstanding music. I respect that she writes her own music and that it is about personal experiences. It helps her get through certain times, as well as other people. I love her music. And, I am definitely glad that she became a country singer. Country music is something that will always be a part of my life, and I hope it will inspire others as it has inspired me.

No comments:

Post a Comment