Wednesday, November 7, 2012

E3. Twilight Series Extravaganza


I absolutely love movies! They are an easy way of entertainment and are always very widespread with ideas! A movie that is coming out soon is Breaking Dawn: Part 2! It comes to theaters on November 16, 2012, which is next Friday. I have been waiting so long for Part 2 of this series to arrive in theaters. Part 1 was amazing, and now I think that Part 2 will be even better! The series is so mesmerizing with all the action and drama that goes on. When I first discovered the Twilight series, I fell in love with it. The story line caught my eye right away and I have never been so interested in a series, other than Harry Potter of course. I was immediately flabbergasted with the characters in the series. My favorites are Taylor Lautner, who plays Jacob, and Robert Pattinson, who plays Edward Cullen. I think that both of them are good-looking and very strong, but I would have to say that I am definitely on team Jacob. When the series began, fans formed these fake teams to be on, deciding which side you would pick for the series. I chose team Jacob, one because he is extremely good-looking, and second of all, because I think he would be better for Ella. He would definitely protect her, and she wouldn't have to be turned into a vampire, unless she was bit. Also, as I think that Ella and Edward make a good couple, I believe that Ella and Jacob would be even greater! They would be perfect and more adorable! And, so, I was upset when Ella chose Edward instead. However, it is what it is and I can’t wait to see Breaking Dawn: Part 2. It is the final book and movie, so it is going to be filled with a lot of excitement!      

No comments:

Post a Comment