So this event happened a while ago, but I am going to write
about it anyways. Devon is writing about the same thing right now, but I don’t
care. In October, Devon, Reiner, Macken, Cortney, Alyssa, and I went to a
haunted house together. We all went to Final Fear and it was a blast! I even
got coupons from Might Taco for two dollars off! Score 1 for Lauren! So, we all
met at my house and chilled for a little bit, then final my mom drove us to
Final Fear. The car ride was pretty fun, even watching my whole van getting
inspected by Devon, Reiner, and Macken. When we got to the haunted house we had
to wait in line outside, in the freezing cold can I point out. So, we get our tickets
and walk into the one building filled with houses and got in line for the first
one, which were the clowns. First off, Devon was freaking out because he hates
clowns. It was hilarious because he almost punched the one in the face because
he was so scared. But, we survived it! The next house we went into we had to
get split up 3 and 3. My group was Reiner and Alyssa, and it was scary with
small amount of people. Alyssa and I ran Reiner into a lot of walls because we
jumped in fear so many times. Then the
next house we all went into was creepy. The fourth one was great! We got to
fight zombies! We all got laser guns and had to shoot the zombies throughout so
they couldn’t get you. It was so much fun! And, a pretty funny part was when
Devon left Alyssa and she started crying because she is terrified of zombies.
It was terrible, but so funny at the same time! And, then the fifth one was
amazing. It was so intense, that we all came out practically sweating! It was a
maze that took us a while to get out of. When, we got out of there, we waited
outside for our ride and got chased by chain saw man. Also, this other big guy
came over and creeped us out! The haunted houses experience was one to never
forget!
No comments:
Post a Comment