Friday, December 7, 2012

G3. Change


I’m going back to the St. John’s days. That place has made me who I truly am today. And, I wouldn’t want it any other way. I remember coming from St. John’s to Alden. It was a huge change. Alden is a small school; however St. John’s is even smaller. There are so many more people and so much more freedom in Alden than St. John’s. However, people don’t know that you can get away with some things there. You just need to make the most of it. I have so many good memories there that will never be forgotten. Some of the best unique times were spent there. I will never forget them because they were that great. And, when I graduated I didn’t want to leave because I hate change, but also I knew I was ready. I was then excited to come to high school, especially because I had Lindsey there to help me. And, now this is probably what my little sister is going to be going through. She is even closer with her friends there and her class than I ever was. I feel that she is going to have an even harder time letting go, and I understand that. However, I am very excited to have her in the high school. Anne shadowed the other day, and it was so fun. She had a blast, and it was fun to talk about our day together. And, another thing to point out was that everyone loved her more than me! Hahaha! But, that happened with Lindsey’s friends and I too so it’s okay. So, when she gets to the high school, Anne will get through it easily because she knows many people already love her! When, it’s her first day next year, it will be great! But, also sad because it’s my last, first day! That is it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment