So, for this blog I am going to talk about Raeanne Over.
First of all, I’m going to start off by telling the story on how Raeanne and I
met. Well it started off in 8th grade when I played with Alden in
the summer league basketball. She was definitely one of my first friends from
Alden, and I am so glad that I met her. It was nice to get to know new
people, and she is one of the sweetest girls I have ever met. Raeanne and I
have the best times together. When I am around her, it is so hard to not laugh!
Seriously, my stomach hurts after being around her. I love it! We have our own
little inside jokes that no one else will ever know, and we laugh like idiots
every time we bring them up. And, this year I sit next to her in Online
Publishing and it is a blast! We JAM OUT the whole time to the best music. Our
new favorite song is Fabulous from High School Musical 2. We got the dance
moves down and everything! And, we sit next to Devon, and we never stop
laughing then either! He constantly makes faces at us that are definitely priceless!
Other than our funny times, we also have our serious girl to girl talks. I can
tell her anything and everything. She is a really good listener and always
knows what to say. Raeanne and I relate to many things in life, which makes it
easy to talk to her. She always has a bright spirit and knows how to put a
smile on your face. I don’t know what I would do without this girl. My life
would not be the same without her a part of it! I’m very glad I became such
good friends with her.♥
awwwwww lauren, I love you<3 btw this blog was very goood!!! :)
ReplyDelete