For this interview I spoke with Matt Lamb and got to know
him better. The only time I really talked with him and met him was in this
class, and I am glad because I love to meet new people! Matt Lamb is a freshman
at Alden High School this year. He likes high school way better than middle
school. He probably feels the same way I do as I made this change, which was
excited for having more freedom. The biggest difference though was the length
of the classes he thinks. Matt’s freshman year is going pretty well so far, and
he can’t wait to see what the rest of his high school career brings. For the
future, right at this moment, Matt does not know what he wants to do when he
grows up. Many high school students have this problem, but in the end, they
usually have something very interesting picked out to do. This is definitely what
Matt is hoping for. He does not know where he wants to go to college either,
which is still fine. In school, Matt plays JV football in the fall, Varsity
Swimming in the winter, and track in the spring. This is because as a freshman, they
really don’t have to think too deep into that just yet. Matt’s favorite animal is a grizzly bear and
his favorite food is pizza. He likes the color blue and in his spare time, he
likes to watch TV and play video games. Matt has six members to his family. His
favorite memory was with them. He went to Ceadar Point and had a blast! It was
his favorite memory because it was his first family vacation, and he has a ton
of fun! One last fact about him is that his birthday is on August 15th
and his dream present is to receive a laptop. It was nice getting to know Matt
Lamb.
No comments:
Post a Comment