Thursday, March 28, 2013

N1. The Flawless Carrie Underwood



This article starts of explaining how Carrie Underwood first started off. She got noticed by auditioning on American Idol. It took so many steps for her to get where she is with singing and performing today. And, this showed as Carrie Underwood concert at the First Niagara Center on Tuesday. This was top-notch performing, as she blew the crowd away with her amazing voice. However, Carrie never seemed really comfortable as she performed. Also, through it seemed hard for her to fully connect with her audience.  The “Blown Away” tour has been going on for a while, and Carrie has played for some 500,000 people. However, it is said that the show came off as scripted and not natural. The shower overall was still flawless. Carrie’s opening song was ‘Good Girl”. She hit all her notes with the perfect pitch. Other songs that she performed were “Cowboy Casanova”, “Wasted”, “Undo It”, “I Told You So”, and many more. Carrie did her best and gave it her all to make it the best concert, and so everyone could fully enjoy the show. Many of the times the crowd sang along with Carrie to the songs that they adore. Carrie wore interesting outfits that were said to be tacky and could flatter no one. The stage was appealing, along with all the photos, films, and lights that were included in the show. I think that no matter what Carrie Underwood wears or looks like, her voice and ability to hit all her notes is incredible. Everyone gets too picky at things and looks too much into them. I went to the show myself, and I thought it was outstanding. She wore dresses that only she could pull off, and she sounded amazing. It was definitely a successful concert, and I don’t care what social media says about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment