High School years are one of the best times of your life.
Some people make the most of it, and some people take it for granted. And, for
me, I am definitely making the most of it. I am having a lot of fun and
honestly, I don’t want to leave. I know I have one more year left, however I
have begun to start thinking how everything will be different once I graduate.
However, I will adapt, and it will only be the beginning to another adventurous
chapter in my life. One thing that really gets me is who I will and won’t stay
in touch with after high school. I want to make sure that the people who I am
close with now, I will stick with for the rest of my life. It is said that when
people leave high school, they can count on one hand the number of true friends
they have when they leave high school. This is the time of your life when you
find out who your true friends are. The true friends are there for you through
it all. They stick with you through the ups and downs, and through thick and
thin, no matter what. They aren’t two-faced and don’t go behind your back. At
this point in my life, I found out what friends and the true ones, and those
that are fake. With the fake ones, I shake off the drama, and I go on with my
life, being thankful for the good friends I have. It is more fun this was. No
worries about the stupid things, and only focusing on the little things that
mean the most. People will ever know what life will throw at them. I guess it
is just all about being ready for anything and going through the motions with full
potential.
No comments:
Post a Comment