Thursday, March 28, 2013

N2. Spring!

Spring is finally here! This is probably one of my favorite times of the year. The cold starts to go away, flowers start to bloom, and it is leading up to summer vacation. I love when you can smell spring in the air. It is one of the best feelings, and it gets people excited for the warm weather. It is also the time that everyone starts to think a lot about prom! This year’s spring is especially exciting because it is my first prom. I have my dress sort of picked out, and I’m excited to especially get my shoes! Also, another important event of my 2013 spring is that I am going to the Taylor Swift concert! Words can’t explain how thrilled I am to go! I literally will probably cry when she goes on the stage. Another reason why I love spring is that it is Eastertime. I love to do the traditional coloring of the eggs.  I don’t care how old I am. I will always color eggs. Also, I go to mass of Easter Sunday. It is one of my favorite Masses to go to because the church is extra joyful and it smells like gorgeous flowers. It looks so pretty in the church. One thing I hate about the beginning of spring is when it is still cold out. It is like this today outside. I really hate it. All I want is warm weather and to go to the beach. I hate that you still have to wear sort of warm clothes. I just want to wear shorts and flip flops. I’m ready for the warmest weather to come! Going outside and playing softball starts, which is the best thing of all. I’m ready to roll the windows down and just cruise. I need spring and warm weather now!

No comments:

Post a Comment