Thursday, March 28, 2013

N4. Google Glass

I knew that sooner or later people were going to come up with a huge technology change like this. The Google Glass is a big step up in society. Honestly, I want to know why things can’t be simple anymore. I think it’s a cool idea; however I’m not a fan of the high technology level of it. It is confusing and disturbing in a way, how something can work like this. One of the major downfalls about the Google Glass is that it disrupts a lot of privacy. I just don’t understand why people need to make something like this. This makes me wonder how the future life of my generation will be like. Also, it makes me think of what the technology of the generations way below me will be like. They will hardly know what a piece of paper and a pen is. However, technology like this makes people realize that nothing will ever be simple again. It is truly a terrible thing to think about. I can’t wait to see what happens to society when the Google Glass officially comes out. Everyone is literally going to go crazy for them I think. And, then, at that time, you will see the major drop in independence and simplicity. Everyone will just rely on the Google Glass to do everything for them. Literally, say the “magic word” and the Google Glass does it for you. That is interesting; however messed up that something can actually work like that for everything. I think I would try one of these out, but I don’t think I would want one for myself. I will definitely be one the people who want to be old school, and use a camera, phone, and a computer. Also, the Google Glass isn’t the most attractive thing. I wouldn’t want to wear them out in public. Well, I can’t wait to see what actually happens to society when the Google Glass comes out for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment