Thursday, March 28, 2013

N3. Working

I actually currently do not work anywhere officially. The only thing I do is I am a referee for the rec league basketball for the little kids at Alden. Also, during the summer, I am an umpire for the softball house league at Creek Road in Elma. It is a nice and simple way to earn a little cash. I really don’t want a real job right at this point in my life. I mean I always think it would be nice to keep getting my own money. However, I always say that I want to just live the high school life. I don’t want to have to worry about work, and I want to focus on having the time of my life. Obviously sooner or later in high school I’ll get a job even though I don’t want one. But, I will know when that right time is. I have thought about my career way in the future however, and I know what I want to do. I want to be a teacher for little kids. Ever since I was little I wanted to be a teacher. So, my plan and dream in life is to go to Canisius College for child education. I love to work with little kids, and I hope my dream for this future career comes true. I always have this thought in my head that I might want to go back to my old elementary school and teach. I went to St. John the Baptist from kindergarten until eighth grade. I think that would be pretty cool if I could go back and give back to the school that made me the person I am today. I will try my hardest and do whatever it takes to fulfill my career expectations. And, I won’t let anything get in my way.                             

No comments:

Post a Comment