Friday, December 21, 2012

H3. Changing the World


Recently there was a huge tragedy that happened in an elementary school in Connecticut. This was one of the most terrible things I have ever seen happen. I think every day how special life really is, and how to not take it for granted. I wonder how people can really do this to people. Yes, I know that he was mentally ill, but people like that still have to have common sense. This is just what I believe. I don’t know if they can, but I believe that deep down they still do. But, doing this to innocent little children is just wrong. I couldn’t imagine what the families are going through, especially during the Christmas season. I think about it, and I just want to go and be there for those people. And, this is how I would like to help and change the world for the better. I want to help and make people more aware of their surroundings. This whole situation could have been avoided. I feel that with this people should have more common sense. There had to of been signs of this boy acting in weird ways. And, if people aren’t aware of this, then this is what I want to help do, to raise awareness. Lately in today’s society, this is a big issue. And, I want to be the person to step up and show people how we can stop these things from happening, and possibly, like in this case, save lives. I am not quite sure how I will do this yet, however I will figure it out, even if it is more in the future. I truly want to try and show people that they need to be more aware. And, I believe with determination, I can do this. And, in the end I will feel better, knowing I tried to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment