Friday, December 7, 2012

G4. Alden High School Spirit


Alden High School is the most school spirited school that I have ever known. Everyone always gets into every school activity. No matter what it is everyone always goes all out. This is especially when it comes to football season and battle of the classes. Football season is a big part of our school. Not only do the students love it, but the whole town also. On a Friday night, Alden is like a ghost town because everyone is at the game. No one passes up a good Alden football game. No matter what the weather was, our stands were always full. And, it was always still so much fun because it didn’t matter how cold it was, it was about supporting the team and having fun with the people there in your blue and gold. I miss football season so much. It is definitely my favorite time of year to go support our guys’ team. I was always something to do on a Friday night. And, it helped that out team was really good. We went really and it was so exciting to be a part of such great fans. Alden was named to have the best fans, and that rocks! I can’t wait for the football season next year. Another thing that we are very school spirited about is battle of the classes. Each class has competitions against each other. WE don’t take this lightly. Everyone goes all out and is very intense. And, looking good is a big deal too! Last year, a group of girls and I all got ready together for this day, and we looked so good! We were reppin’ that sophomore green pretty well. And, for this year we will be getting ready together again, but reppin’ the yellow. I love going all out for these kinds of things! Can’t wait for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment