Wednesday, September 26, 2012

B4. Sisters for Life!


People with never understand the lives of my two sisters, Lindsey and Anne, and I. From the time that I was born and Lindsey becoming an older sister, to Anne being born and I becoming an older sister also, there couldn’t be three sisters that are closer. We are there to support each other in everything and have each other’s’ backs. All three of us are alike in certain ways. People never see it, but we do. My sisters and I all play the same sports. We have practiced and played volleyball, basketball, and softball since we could walk. We are definitely die-heart sports fans and have grown up with it in our family. My family, including my extended family, is very competitive. Sports are a huge part of our lives and we wouldn’t give them up for anything. Another way that my sisters and I are alike is that we are just crazy and weird, in a funny way. No one understands the funny things we come up with and the strange things we do. When people ask about us, it is so hard to explain because it is truly unexplainable. It is the unthinkable personalities of three sisters that are like no other. We always wonder if there are families and siblings out there as strange and thrilling as us. However, we came to the conclusion that there are no others out like us. We have the greatest times together. For example, when we go on vacation, the vacation part isn’t even the best part. It’s the car ride! On the road, everything just gets better and better as we move along. I don’t think there is a stop to the laughter! When we are told to be quiet, it just makes the situation more hilarious. And, my poor father, having to deal with four girls in the car, including us three, who never run out of energy. But, he knows he loves it and will miss it someday at the same time. Lindsey, Anne, and I will always be close. As we grow older, we will never split apart. Even though we will be off in lives with our families, our own houses, and people to care for, the relationship between us three will never be lost. Sisters for life is not just a saying, it’s a promise! Sisters by blood, best friends by heart.

3 comments:

  1. It's really awesome that you are so close with your sisters. I have an older sister and we aren't extremely close, and it's interesting to see how other siblings connect to one another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks Abby!And I never knew you had an older sister!

    ReplyDelete