Facebook is a network that is widespread all over the world.
And yes, I do use Facebook as well. It keeps me updated with the social life
and what is going on with people I know. I like to read about all the stuff
going on so I stay updated on today’s life, and not yesterday’s old news. There
are many positives and negatives to Facebook. Some positives are keeping people
updated of course, but also staying in contact with people. If, people move
away or go to a different school or college, Facebook makes it easier to keep
in touch with those people. Also, on Facebook there are events that you can be
a part of and create. This keeps you involved with the outside world events. Some
negatives of Facebook are not knowing the users or the friends you have on it.
People may say they are a certain way and turn out to be the total opposite.
Many times, this is a dangerous situation. People need to be more cautious of
what they post, who they talk to, and who their friends are. Also, another problem
is bullying. Lives get ruined just because of Facebook. One little video, post,
or message can make people thinking differently of themselves in a bad way. It’s
terrible to make people feel that awful about themselves. Another negative in
my opinion is the parents sometimes have a Facebook. I believe that Facebook is
made for teens. It is a networking for teens and I don’t know why parents would
want to get involved with that. I also think that younger kids, from 12 years
and younger shouldn’t have a Facebook. First of all Facebook is sometimes not
appropriate for their little eyes. They don’t need to be on Facebook at that
age. Facebook is not a need in life, but it is something nice to have.
No comments:
Post a Comment