This school year I want to start off with a fresh beginning. Junior year is said to be one of the most important and toughest years. This is because there are scholarships to shoot for, colleges to be accepted to, and a whole new chapter of your life unfolding. So, this year I am putting it all out there. I am going to keep up with my high grades in my classes. Also, with the subjects that aren’t my strongest, I will strive to keep a positive attitude and do everything to improve the struggles I have with the work. I am going to push myself so I can receive another academic award this year and be a scholar athlete for all the sports teams that I am a part of. I especially want to work hard because I want to go to college to become an elementary school teacher. I would like to teach first or second grade because I work sufficiently with younger kids. That has been my dream ever since I was little. Also, I will continue this year to succeed at sports. Another dream of mine is to go to a college and play softball. That has been a main goal set for myself throughout my life. I always watch the college level play of softball on TV and I dream of myself being in their position. And I specifically watch some things that they do to make me a better player myself. I also love how they wear bows in their hair! It’s so classy! So, during the year I am going to continue to make sure I balance my sports, education, and also social life to maintain good stability for myself. Junior year basically sets the rhythm for my future, and I am ready to take on the challenges it brings.
No comments:
Post a Comment