Wednesday, September 26, 2012

B3. Marisa Lee Gosdeck


One of the greatest moments in my life was when I met my best friend! Freshman year was a big step up in my life. I was attending a new school, meeting new people, and a whole new atmosphere. The good point in all of this is I had my sister there. She was a senior and I knew most of her friends, so it made it easier to adjust to everything. I remember freshman year like it was yesterday. Also, I remember this moment especially. I had global, block 2, with Mrs. Kornacki. She set the desk in rows and I had this one girl was in my row. She sat two seats over from me. She was tall and looked like my sister’s friend, Olivia. This certain girl’s name was Marisa. I never talked to her until a few days later. It was after school when Olivia and Lindsey were figuring out homecoming plans. I was walking up and I also saw Marisa standing there. Lindsey and Olivia introduced us to each other and said we were going to become best friends. Marisa and I just stood there and giggled in confusion. As they were making plans, they also made plans for Marisa and I. They both were going to take us out to lunch at Zhang’s Buffet and then go shopping for dresses. And we did! The four of us went to the mall and had the time of our lives! Marisa and I chatted a lot as the evening went on and got to know each other. The next few days in school we began to talk more and more about our lives. As homecoming started to creep up, we both figured out ideas for what we were going to do for homecoming, and we ended up getting ready together and going with a group to the dance. From that day on Marisa and I have been the best of friends! She knows my life, I know hers, and we are there for each other. I wouldn’t want it any other way than to have that girl as my other half!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a wonderful experience. It is always good to meet new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so stinkin cute in gym! It's always great to have that one best friend that you know will be there for you whenever you need them! (:

    ReplyDelete