Sunday, September 23, 2012

B2. The Sites of the Season


The best season of the year in my opinion is fall. I absolutely love the feeling of the changes of going from summer to fall. I take in the warm weather during the summer, but towards the end, I start to get sick of it. I start to think more about fall and all that comes along with it. I imagine the warm breeze and smell of the air. The different colored leaves, falling from the trees are one of my favorite parts. And, once there are many leaves all over the ground, I act like I’m five again, and frolic in them. At the end of October, Halloween comes along! With Halloween, there is carving pumpkins into anything you want, dressing up in a costume like a fool, and walking around to collect free candy. How much better can life get? Then, starting in November, the thoughts of Thanksgiving come into mind. The best parts are all the fun activities on Thanksgiving Day! In the morning, it starts off with the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, which is always a classic. Then, in the afternoon, the football game is on. And, while all this is happening, the spell of turkey spreads throughout the whole house. It can’t get any better than this! In the evening, the big feast takes place and everyone eats until they can’t eat anymore. Also, to add more to the fall season, it is the time of the year when you go from wearing shorts and flip-flops, to boots, sweatpants, and hoodies. The sense of being this comfy and warm gets me excited for fall to jump into gear. Fall is the perfect weather to sit inside, all comfortable on the couch, drink hot apple cider, and cuddle all night. And when fall is coming to an end, December comes along and it is then almost time for my birthday! It is just a fantastic time of year! The sites of the season of fall never cease to amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment