Friday, September 14, 2012

A3. Years of Schooling

If I think about it, I have been through so much schooling in my life already. I went to St. John the Baptist until I was in eighth grade. St. John’s has made me the person I am today. During my years there, my favorite year was probably fourth grade. That was when I had my favorite teacher as homeroom and she loved our class. She would always favor us over other classes! She acted almost as like she was a sister to us. Also, during that year was when true friendship came in to play. Another important thing about that year was the NYS testing. There were so many to take but it helped to get myself prepared for when I got where I am now, how I take longer tests, like regents, every year. I was already striving to achieve goals in life at such a young age and didn’t even know it. Fourth grade was a fun step in my life that I will never forget. I do however, have another favorite school year, and that was freshmen year in high school. I loved freshmen year! I always here people complaining about it and I think the total opposite if it! It was so exciting going to a whole new school, meeting new people, making new close friendships, and getting involved with the high school life. It was also nice because I had my sister there as a senior to guide me along. That was a stress reliever because I was terrified of getting lost! And then freshmen year was the year I fell in love with homecoming week! It is my favorite time of the year, and it still is. Freshmen year also got me to where I am today and I can’t wait to finish off my last years strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment