I wouldn’t say that writing is one of my strongest subjects. I’m not the type of person who writing comes naturally to. However, I am willing to try my hardest and do my best with my writing, to try and reach the goal of the task. But, also when there is something that I have to write about that I enjoy talking about, there could be a slight change in my writing. I even see a little more pop or spark to my writing. Some subjects I like to write about are one, sports. Sports are my life. And when I’m told to write about them, they most likely will be better than other articles because I have more knowledge about that genre. I like writing about sports teams that I am close with and participate in because then I know the coaches. And when I know the coaches, it is easier to get more information for an article, which makes it more interesting for the audience to read. Other subjects I enjoy writing about are some personal adventures because the stories get so exciting. There is always a lot of humor in my adventures that people will enjoy thoroughly. These are the best writing pieces because I was actually there experiencing what I am writing about. And if people don’t like the adventure stories, then I guess it is one of those “had to be there moments”. I also like to write about different clubs. For example, the Donate Life Club is one that I participate in and like giving information out about it. I take pleasure in seeing what different clubs are all about and giving feedback to the people so they get interested as well. I will not limit my writing; I will explore the options I have to make it the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment