Wednesday, September 12, 2012
A1. Summer 2012
This summer was very busy! Travel softball was my summer this year. For softball, I traveled out of town for tournaments, which was the most vacation I had this summer. And, as I was in one place with my dad, my mom was with my little sister at her out of town tournaments. We received second place in the Penfield Tournament. And I also got an interesting “softball” tan from it. Every game was a blast because I was so close with the girls on my team and never have laughed so hard with a group of girls. Another major part of my summer was hanging out with friends. I have made so many more close friendships with people that I never thought would've happened. I went camping with a group of people and we had a fire, camped out it tents, and went four wheeling. Since we were in the middle of the woods, we heard coyotes during the night! That was pretty cool because I have never heard one before, but still terrifying at the same time! It was also nice having my sister home from college the whole summer. She has been home since April, we made so many more memories, and just recently we had to take her back. That put a downer to the end of my summer. However, a few weeks later after that, my cousin, Bobby, got married. It was amazing to see how much my cousin has grown up and getting married. I danced my little heart out at the reception! Also, towards the end of the summer, Raeanne Nicole Over came to my house and we chilled poolside for the whole day. We had a picnic out on my lawn while we sipped our iced-tea in a very classy matter. Summer 2012 was definitely one to remember, and I’m looking forward to another one next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment