Tuesday, October 2, 2012

C1. Yummmmyy Lunches!


The best school lunches last year were chicken patty and spaghetti. First of all, I could live on chicken. It is one of my favorite foods. And, the schools chicken patty just tops it off. I love how we used to get a choice between a hot and spicy or just a regular chicken patty. It kept my options open to great things. Also, they served the best fries with it, another one of my favorite foods. I could eat potatoes and chicken the rest of my life and be a very happy person. I think I love chicken patty so much because it is one of the more simple foods.  Most of the time I don’t like to get fancy with the foods I eat. An original chicken patty sounds good to me! Another one of my favorite lunches is spaghetti. Spaghetti lunches are always on Thursdays. People get so hyped up for it because there is one certain special food that comes with this lunch. It is a big cookie! Students don’t even call this day spaghetti day. It is big cookie day. It is a big deal in our school because the cookies are to die for. I have never seen a cookie this large until I came to Alden. It is like biting into a piece of heaven! However, there is also great taste with the spaghetti itself. I always get the meat sauce on mine. Then, it comes with a bread stick, which I always dip in the sauce. Also, to add something healthy in there, there is a mini side salad. And, the salad is always a good touch to the meal. It goes perfectly with the bread stick and spaghetti. These two lunches are definitely my favorites. I look forward to them every time I see them on the lunch menu. School lunches don’t get much better than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment