There are many things that are a part of my life that I love.
They are unique and enjoyable to me in my own ways. One thing I love is SpongeBob.
How could someone not love a sponge like him? I honestly laugh so hard, as I quote
SpongeBob every day of my life. So many people love SpongeBob just as I do. It
is the best times repeating the hilarious stuff that he says. Also, Patrick
Star is one of my favorites. His is the kind of humor that people have to except
and appreciate. Another sea creature that I adore is the shark. Ever since the
first time that I watched shark week, ever episode, every day, it has become an
obsession. I find them such interesting animals and I enjoy learning the fascinating
facts that they present. I have such a love for sharks that my sister is going
to try her best to get me a real-live miniature shark for my birthday. I am so
excited! Also, to support my sharks, I bought shark footie pajamas that are
very adorable. It can’t get better than this. I have another love, and this one
is for zombies. I think they are strange, but fascinating at the same time.
Zombie movies are thrilling to me and could never get boring. For Halloween, I went
to a haunted house and had to fight zombies with a laser gun. I had the best
time of my life and treated it as if it was really happening. I used the
tactics that they use in moves, and made sure that no zombies defeated me.
There are many things that I enjoy in life and that I adore, however this one
is a major factor. Taylor Swift is definitely one of my role models in life.
She started off so young, writing her own music, and then with all of this,
making it to the big picture. I truly enjoy her music because I can relate to
it, and I think this is why she has been such a popular singer. This is because
teens are her major target market and she knows what they are going though. She
doesn’t let any boy push her around and I love that too! I will always be a #1
fan of hers. My unique interests are a part of me that will stick with me for
eternity.
I love Spongebob too girlfriend, I'm on the same boat. I think I can honestly quote every single line.
ReplyDeletethanks! and yes spongebob is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteI love Spongebob! Good story(:
ReplyDeleteThanks!:)
ReplyDelete