Wednesday, October 24, 2012

D3. What the Future Holds...


I always think about what my future brings. I’m always planning ahead and doing the best I can to set the bar high for the future. Ever since I was a little, I have wanted to be an elementary school teacher. I always practiced in my house because in my basement I had a mini-classroom set up. It has been my lifelong dream to do this. So, I am planning on majoring in child education. I love to work with kids and I hope to get a good teaching job, so I can teach as an occupation for a while. I plan on achieving this major at Canisius College. It has a beautiful campus, people, and sports program. An activity that I want to do at Canisius College because it is a major part of my life is softball. I've looked at the softball program and it was absolutely tremendous. When I first started to play travel softball, I had a hitting coach that was from Canisius College. She inspired me so much and ever since then I have been interested in the softball program there. Also, after high school I want to keep in touch with the Alden life, both socially and in volunteering ways. I will stay involved in my community and also keep in touch with my friends from the past. I don’t want to lose them when I go to college. I know that happens to many people, but for me, I want to keep friendships close and keep in touch with many people. Then, going ahead to the further future, I want to have a family. I've decided I want to have seven kids. My dad has seven brothers and sisters and I love how we all come together, having a big get together for the holidays. So, this made me want to have a lot of kids. I want to have a cute family, living in a cute home. I’m excited for the future, but I don’t want it to come too soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment