My favorite class so far is definitely health with Mr.
Casillo. Ever since freshman year, I was ready to take it. This is especially
because I love Mr. Casillo. He is probably one of the nicest people in this
school. He is easy to talk to and always puts things in positive ways. When my
schedule was finalized for my sophomore year, I was ecstatic to see that I got
into the health course, and I wish that it would’ve never ended. I thoroughly
enjoyed that class. It was fun and if I was having a bad day, it brought my
spirits right up and put a smile on my face! The one thing that I was most
excited about was getting to do the baby project. I don’t think there is one
person in this school who was more excited for this than I was. When my sister
did this project in high school, I helped her out with it and I had a blast
with it! And, so I already knew how much fun I was going to have. I went
all-out with this project. I took my baby out to the mall and lunch with my
friend, Kaysie. We had the best time and the whole time, I was waiting for mine
to cry because I wanted to take care of it. Then, my baby did cry, a lot. I was
thrilled and was a great mother! We did many other group projects in class that
were entertaining as well. Health was definitely a class that I always looked
forward to. It was a time that the class dealt with reality life instead of
work that I don’t enjoy and carries on. Health was a place to be very open with
everything and there was always a smile on my face with constant laughing. The atmosphere
promoted a good source of health!
No comments:
Post a Comment