I would have to say that my favorite holiday is definitely
Christmas. My spirits always rise especially when this time of year comes
around. It is a great season for such joy and extreme excitement. The thought of the different scenes and
festivities that Christmas brings along is why it is so worth-while.
The first snow fall before Christmas is always the best, especially when there is a lot of snow on Christmas morning. On Christmas Eve, my family and I always go to the Christmas Eve Mass at church and then eat a well-prepared dinner as soon as we get home. It is usually one of the best meals. Then, when it is time to go to bed, no one can ever sleep because there is too much excitement running through our veins! The only time that I will get up this early in the morning is on Christmas. I love sleeping in, but I am always excited to see what I got for presents. And, later that evening my extended family and I always gather at my grandparents’ house. It is always such a great time because I am so close with my family, and always nice to see them! The day after Christmas, my cousins and I always have a tradition to go sledding at Como Park. We go no matter what the weather is and we always have a blast no matter what! Playing in the snow is one of my favorite things to do. I love to have snow ball fights, go tubing, and making snowmen is at the top of my list. Another wonderful that comes around Christmas is my birthday! I was actually supposed to be born on Christmas; however I was born on the 21st. My birthday is always a huge deal to me and I love celebrating it! Around this time of year I always act like such a little kid, but it is definitely worth it in the end. Christmas can’t come any sooner!
The first snow fall before Christmas is always the best, especially when there is a lot of snow on Christmas morning. On Christmas Eve, my family and I always go to the Christmas Eve Mass at church and then eat a well-prepared dinner as soon as we get home. It is usually one of the best meals. Then, when it is time to go to bed, no one can ever sleep because there is too much excitement running through our veins! The only time that I will get up this early in the morning is on Christmas. I love sleeping in, but I am always excited to see what I got for presents. And, later that evening my extended family and I always gather at my grandparents’ house. It is always such a great time because I am so close with my family, and always nice to see them! The day after Christmas, my cousins and I always have a tradition to go sledding at Como Park. We go no matter what the weather is and we always have a blast no matter what! Playing in the snow is one of my favorite things to do. I love to have snow ball fights, go tubing, and making snowmen is at the top of my list. Another wonderful that comes around Christmas is my birthday! I was actually supposed to be born on Christmas; however I was born on the 21st. My birthday is always a huge deal to me and I love celebrating it! Around this time of year I always act like such a little kid, but it is definitely worth it in the end. Christmas can’t come any sooner!
No comments:
Post a Comment