Many people have touched my life in special ways. The
certain thought about this is that when people do such great things for you,
you never forget them. It is stuck to a person and will never leave their side.
A woman, who has impacted my life and sets an amazing example for me, and
others, is Mrs. Gramza. I knew from the start of freshman year, when I first
met her, that she was a remarkable person with a great personality and a huge
heart. She shows people what a true person should be like. Mrs. Gramza does so
much for everyone and is involved with just about everything. She always is
helping out or volunteering for something. And, in every situation, even if it
is negative, brings something positive out of it. Mrs. Gramza is one of the strongest
women I know, and I have my sources for this. Mrs. Gramza’s son, Andrew, passed
away about two years ago from a bad car accident. It was probably one of the
hardest situations that the Gramza family had to go through. However, together
and with the support of friends, family, and the school association, everyone brought
up her spirits. Mrs. Gramza bounced back from this tragedy; people would never
even know anything happened. This is what a tough and high-spirited person she
is. She doesn’t ever give up hope or lose her heart-warming smile. Instead of
only thinking about it, she took a bigger step in life and got involved with
UNYTS and the Donate Life Club, and formed Andew’s Army, in memory of her son. This
could’ve been too emotional for her and her loved ones; however, she overcame
it and kept plugging away. Mrs. Gramza is also always willing to help and ready
to do anything. She runs the school spirit pillar in Alden High School and
aldo, gives help to thos who need it. She will never not stop, drop everything and
help those in need. This is how dedicated Mrs. GRamza is at what she does. And,
there is not a day that goes by that I wish I had never met her or become so
close with her. Mrs. Gramza’s impact on lives is one that will be remembered until
the day you die.
No comments:
Post a Comment