Tuesday, October 9, 2012

C4. Winter!

I can’t wait for the upcoming season of winter! It is definitely one of my favorite times of the year. One of the most exciting parts of the season is the first snow fall. It is usually the most gorgeous scene and gives people such a calm and relaxing feeling inside. There are all the millions of soft snow flakes that fall from the sky in such a quiet way and form such a nice touch to the scenery of the grass. And once there is enough snow on the ground, the fun activities begin! My favorite thing to do is play in the snow. There is always so much to do and the snow activities never gets old. I always feel like I’m five again, and I absolutely love it! My favorite thing to do is build snowmen. It is a blast on how creative you can get with making a snowman. The best one I ever made was about six feet tall. It was amazing, and I’m pretty sure there was no other like it. I also love to go tubing and ice skating. I enjoy sledding on huge hills and then fly down it as if you were a penguin on its belly, sliding on ice. For ice skating, I usually have to go extra slow because I am not very good at skating and I always end up hurting my feet. However, at the same time I make the best of it. Another incredible thing that comes along with this season is Christmas, and then four days before that is my birthday! Most people think that having your birthday so close to Christmas is the worst, but actually, for me, it isn’t so bad. I still get the same amount of presents and they are always the best. It is great to get that many gifts in such a short period of time. The wintertime always brings a smile to my face and never leaves without a fun-filled time!

No comments:

Post a Comment